To create the safest environment possible, we installed a new air purification system that uses the latest technology to eliminates 90-98% of influenza, coronaviruses, norovirus, hepatitis, salmonella, listeria, e.coli, and over 30 common bacteria and viruses both in the air and on other surfaces. We have also implemented additional policies to keep our team and guests safe.
- Dine-in services will remain at 50% capacity indoors.
- Dine-in services will remain at 50% capacity on the patio.
- We’re introducing disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while at the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
- To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 5% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
- Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Lettuce Take Care of You
Three Meals A Week | Feeds Up to Four
Available for Carryout or Contactless Delivery.
$150 for the whole week.
Additional Beverage Pairings Available.
Orders must be placed before Sundays at 4pm.
Please reach out to email@example.com with questions.
WEEK 2 MENU: 3/30 – 4/3
WEEK 4 MENU: 4/13 – 4/17
Monday, April 13: Il Porcellino (Chopped Green Salad, Tuscan Cheese Bread, Baked Burrata Lasagna, Double Chocolate Cake)
Wednesday, April 15: RPM Steak (Spring Pea Salad, Barolo Braised Short Rib with Roasted Vegetable, Lemon Meringue Tart)
Friday, April 17: Hub 51 (Our Favorite Chopped Salad, Filet Mignon Steak Tacos with Rice & Beans, Mini Blueberry Butter Cakes)