To create the safest environment possible, we installed a new air purification system that uses the latest technology to eliminates 90-98% of influenza, coronaviruses, norovirus, hepatitis, salmonella, listeria, e.coli, and over 30 common bacteria and viruses both in the air and on other surfaces. We have also implemented additional policies to keep our team and guests safe.
- Dine-in services will remain at 50% capacity on the patio.
- We’re introducing disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while at the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to dining at the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days
- To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
- Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Want to know the secret to Martha's Special Occasion Carrot Cake? We can't tell you that, but we can help with most anything else.
Drop us a message and we will get back to you ASAP!